You are probably reading this because you have recently heard an incredible manifestation story from a mutual friend or through a random video. Or you are in deep distress mode, and you simply hope for a miracle to happen. Or you are always skeptical about manifestation stories, and you would like to know whether it will work for you or not.
Whatever may be the case, you can seek plenty of insights from this post. We will cover the basic concept of manifestation, how to do it in the right manner, and how to know if it is working for you or not.
Manifestation Definition : What is Manifestation?
In simple words, when you think and visualize for something to happen, and it becomes true, it is known as manifestation. Some say that it is a complicated term for intention and hope. We will simply tell you that manifestation is the process of life creation in the way you want.
In our life, we visualize several things to happen subconsciously. Yet, we are not even aware that we are manifesting it. For example, if you are supposed to appear for an interview but you think that it will all go wrong and you will fumble up terribly, you are attracting negative things in your life. You are subconsciously thinking of the worst and letting anxiety and fear rule your mind.
But if you make a focused and conscious effort to visualize yourself as confident and fabulous in the interview, you are manifesting it. You know what you want and how you want to be in the interview room. As a result, you are visualizing the outcome effectively in your mind and let it happen in real life.
Manifestation Meaning : Things to know about Manifestation
Before we move ahead with the entire process of manifestation, there are certain things to know about this concept. Do not stress yourself with the below aspects. These are simply a few things you need to keep in mind before you manifest.
Some people do not understand the process and end up doing it the right way. The below guidelines will help you seek clarity in that regard.
- You can compare manifestation to spirituality or mindfulness. Manifestation is like meditation or worshiping a Natural Force. The Universe could be the Almighty or a spiritual force.
- Though manifestation has been talked about by several experts and pros, it is a simple concept. It refers to focusing on the positive and seeking the same in real life. Similarly, when you focus on the negatives, you attract the same lousy things in your life. Hence, it is advisable to be in a ‘high-vibration’ zone to attract favorable things in life.
- When we wake up for a new day, the things that come to our minds are things to do and deal with, challenges waiting for the day, and the obstacles we need to overcome. That’s why we don’t feel cheerful for the day and attract all the bad things. Instead, we can focus on the vibrant aspects of the day, express gratitude, and hope for a better day. This is the manifestation on a daily basis and not simply for achieving goals.
- Manifestation is not only for attracting good things and achieving life goals. But it is also overcoming issues. Several people think that manifesting means visualizing ‘feel—good’ emotions and ignoring problems. Hey, it never tells you not to acknowledge your problems. If you have a problem, it doesn’t mean you have always attracted it with irrational thinking. You can even use manifestation techniques to solve problems and improve your life.
- Manifestation doesn’t happen within a fraction of seconds like instant noodles. Patience is the key. Believing in oneself and the Universe should be natural and not forced. Setting a concrete intention provides more clarity to your process. Do not think of manifestation as a ’24-hour fixation technique’ but as a mindful and consistent process that you can practice anytime and in all areas of your life.
- Manifestation requires unlearning of certain aspects. For instance, you cannot fear and manifest at the same time. On the same lines, you cannot doubt the Universe and repeat affirmations. You have to clear up your mind from disbelief and restore it with faith and trust in the Universe that favorable things will happen in your life.
Manifestation Methods : How to Do Manifestation?
‘To manifest’ has itself become a vital verb for all those who practice the Law of Attraction. But how do you do it? Is there a checklist that you need to adhere to or be on your own? If you browse the internet or watch YouTube videos, you can find hundreds of techniques to manifest a particular goal or achieve a mindset.
For example, the 5X55 or 3X33 technique, or the water technique or repeating affirmations to oneself twice a day. The key is to be consistent when you select and follow a specific technique. For more understanding, let us understand the whole process of manifestation below.
It is not sure whether you can manifest something within a day or a week, but if you follow the below process, you can manifest anything at the earliest. The below five steps will let you manifest better in a short span. We will advise you to follow it by heart and not just technically. It is an intention; even if it is merely losing weight, it needs to be strong and must align with your life values.
1. Define clearly what you want to manifest.
You could be having hundreds of things to do in your life. But you should confuse the Universe and set multiple intentions. Be specific and choose only one objective to be achieved. Moreover, you should not set vague goals such as ‘to look beautiful’ or ‘to earn more money.’ The more specific you are while setting intentions, the better it is for the Universe to bless you with the result.
Hence, be clear of what you want and when you want and set an intention clearly. Please do not let others’ opinions matter while setting intentions. For example, you might want to focus on your career, but your parents want you to get married asap, then you should not choose the latter. Your intention should be completely based on your choices and not others’ aspirations.
2. Overcome negative mindsets and restore them with positive ones.
Frankly, this doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time to get rid of all the unfavorable things and mindsets that stand your way to manifestation. But you have to do it. For example, if you have an anti-money mindset because of past events and family beliefs, you need to think good about money. ‘Money comes easily to me;’ this is something you can start saying to yourself. Similarly, if a toxic person always obstructs your way to manifestation or blocks the process or challenges you, you need to stop talking with them.
You need to be patient to manifest. For some days, you might feel that nothing is changing in your life. But in reality, things are happening, but you tend to notice the same.
3. Think and visualize the outcomes.
Visualizing is not daydreaming or simply thinking that everything will happen naturally and without any obstacles. It refers to a process of focusing all your energies and concentration levels on a favourable event. You should feel the event is happening in reality and must apply all the six senses. Your mind should not only feel good, but you should feel powerful about the upcoming situation. Even if obstacles crop up along with the way, the circumstances will be in your favour, and the event will simply happen.
If you focus on how it will happen, you will get entangled with the intricacies, including challenges. But if you visualize the final outcome and how you feel to achieve what you had desired, then you are doing the right thing. Focus on the feeling after manifestation and behave as if you have already manifested it. If you think about the process, you will get too occupied with the trivial aspects.
4. Just don’t sit back; take action.
This step reminds us of what the Hollywood Start, Jim Carrey, stated about manifestation and the Law of Attraction. He advised us to take action and not just visualize and go and eat a sandwich. Manifestation is nothing if it is not backed with the right kind of effort. You have to do things differently and not expect a miracle while doing the same thing every day.
For instance, if your intention is to lose weight, you need to eat healthy foods and exercise daily. You cannot just visualize yourself slim and lean and eat junk food all the time and not exercise at all. Moreover, when you take action, do not ask yourself, ‘Will it work?’ Instead, you should believe in what you are doing, and your action must align with the intention. For instance, you should not starve to lose weight in the above example. You should plan out your healthy meals and have them on time. This is the right action that is in alignment with the intention.
5. Feel connected and express gratitude.
As you get engaged with the action steps, you will experience that the Universe is helping you out in the process and giving you appropriate signs. Never forget your ‘why’ – the reason you set an intention. It will be helpful to recall your reasons when you feel a bit diverted from the goals. Connect with the things around you, and you will automatically get relieved from the negative thoughts and beliefs.
How to know that manifestation is working for you?
We will repeatedly say that you need to be patient to manifest early and the thing you want in life. Moreover, be alert and focused on your actions and things happening around you. This is because the Universe sends signs in different ways, and you will need to pay attention to the same.
- You will notice that you find ways to achieve your intention. You will meet a like-minded person or overcome a technical or other kind of challenge.
- You will find that you are getting rid of negative mindsets. For instance, you might be having a problem dealing with a specific person, but now, you have to deal less with him, or you know how to interact with him.
- You can witness numbers repeating around for you, especially the 11:11, 333, and 555.
- You feel a sense of excitement in your life. You are no more lethargic or tensed about your goals.
How to know manifestation is not working for you?
We pray that this doesn’t happen to anyone, but it might happen that you are not manifesting a particular goal or intention. How do you know about it?
- You still face obstacles blocking your way to manifestation. These obstacles do not make you strong or learn something but drain your energy levels.
- You feel nervous and tense all the time, even if you take the right action. Butterflies in the stomach are okay, but if you shiver before an interview, you aren’t still out of the bad mindset.
- You seek mixed kinds of results with no proper outcome. This will happen when you do not set clear intentions.
- You seem to be impatient while fulfilling your goals. Patience is the key, and if you are still clumsy while taking action, the Universe will not understand you. Moreover, you do not feel energetic enough to focus on the action. You drift away from the intention you set in the initial days.
- You do not see any repeating numbers, no one cooperates with you, and your goals get more and more complicated.
Conclusively, manifestation requires faith, patience, and the right intention by an individual. Visualizing, thinking, and taking action should come from the core of your heart and shouldn’t be too mechanical. For instance, your senses should feel the manifestation; you should not do it for the sake of doing. We hope the above details are of help to you and will let you manifest better in the future.