A beautiful flawless face is something all of us desire for. A face that is free from acne and pimples makes you appear much attractive. But then most of us face pimples or acne at some point or the other in our lives. For some, it’s only during some times in their life but for some, acnes and pimples are major problems.
There are various reasons like excessive exposure to sunlight, travelling in pollution, the limited supply of required nutrition and so that are responsible for the occurrence of acnes or pimples. Whatever the reason is, the solution is simple! Yes, you heard me right! The solution to fighting acne and pimples is indeed simple. It’s just that many people are unaware of the simple home remedies to clear acne. If you too are tired of trying a plenty of products but found no satisfactory results, then this article is for you. If you’ve been hunting for answers to your common questions like, “How to prevent acne?”, stay tuned because I’m going to share some amazing home remedies for pimples on the face. So, let’s get started? Read on!
How To Prevent Acne and Pimples?
1. Time To Use Scarfs
One of the main reasons for the development of acne or pimples is the dust and pollution. Especially for those people who live in pollution-prone and traffic prone areas, acne cannot be kept at bay at all. So, whenever you’re stepping out make it a habit to use scarfs to cover your face. This will prevent a lot of dust particles from getting deposited on your face preventing the possibility of occurrence of acne and pimples. If you’re looking for simple answers to, “How can you prevent acne?”, this one’s really worthy trying.
2. Don’t Mess Around With Your Acne
Let us admit it! Most of us have this bad habit of touching our acne breakouts again and again. That’s really a bad habit. Subconsciously all of us have the urge of scratching, itching, rubbing or peeling off the acne breakouts. The acne breakouts are more prone to bacterial infections. Hands carry a lot of germs and by messing around with your acne, you’re transferring many germs to your acne breakouts. It’s going to land you some horrible results. The horrible results being your acne will soon start multiplying due to bacterial activities.
3. The Magic Fruit – Papaya To Your Rescue
Papaya is one of the most used fruits in beauty products today. It has properties that can add shine and bounce to your skin which is why it’s a part of many facial creams. Papaya can be used as an effective ways to prevent acne. The trick behind is the natural anti oxidant properties that are contained in Papaya that are successful in removing the dead skin cells. Excess lips content too are removed from the surface of your skin leaving it smoother and shinier.
Make it a habit to use a papaya face mask on your face at least once in a week. Your skin pores will be cleaned by it leaving your face free from pimples. If not face mask, another alternative could be to squeeze the papaya in a bowl and apply it directly to your face. I would prefer the second method, as its more natural than the face mask trick. Both of them would work well, nonetheless! The choice is yours.
4. Aloe Vera
One of the best acne treatment that I really was excited to share with you people is the Aloe Vera trick. This trick has actually worked with me and I’m totally mind blown by its benefits. Aloe Vera has anti oxidant and healing properties that helps in effectively fighting your acne. It is one of the best tips to prevent acne. My personal favourite too!
For this, you’ve 2 methods of application. First one is a simple one. You can buy the Aloe Vera gel that’s available as an over the counter product in Ayurvedic outlets. You can directly apply this gel into your face for keeping acne at bay. Another method is more natural one. Cut a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and apply the gel directly on your face. This trick works better as its more natural and free from any sort of chemicals. Using the gel before washing your face is a great idea. Repeating this for thrice a week should give you noticeable results for fighting acne.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar Trick
This can be regarded as one of the most effective acne medication tricks. It is an effective remedy as it fights the basic cause for the occurrence of acne. The basic cause is the bacterial activities for the occurrence of acne. Apple cider fights the bacteria in the first place which will totally prevent the occurrence of acne. It acts an alkaline which helps in balancing the pH levels of your skin. This particular property makes it really hard for bacteria to survive.
What Do You Need To Do?
- Take some apple cider vinegar and add it to water. The proportion of apple cider vinegar to water must be 3:1. Mix it well. Let it refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash your face with clear water and pat it dry.
- Now, using cotton balls dip into the mixture that you’ve refrigerated and apply it on your acnes. Let it stay overnight. Wash it off in the morning with Luke warm water. This is an effective trick to fight acne and pimples for longer periods of time. Try this trick at least twice in a week for about 3 weeks to see noticeable results.
6. Egg Whites
Egg whites can be used as an effective home remedy to clear acne. Although it’s not an acne fighting food, the direct application of egg whites will take you by shock. Eggs are very rich in vitamins and proteins that are helpful in rebuilding hour skin cells after the dead skin cells are removed. Eggs also soak the extra oil that’s present in the skin cells. This is the biggest advantage as the bacteria mainly feed on the oil content in your skin cells. The excessive sebum will be removed by using egg whites which makes it one of the perfect ways to prevent acne.
What Do You Need To Do?
- Break open some fresh eggs into a bowl and separate the egg whites from yolks. 2 to 3 eggs is a fair number to start with.
- Whish the egg whites really well until they turn frothy.
- Now apply it on your face as you would apply a regular face mask and massage it well in the acne prone areas. Let it stay for about an hour before you wash it off with clear water.
- Remember to use a Moisturizer cream on your face after you’re done washing as egg whites might end up leaving your skin dry.
- Repeating this procedure once a week should be enough to keep acne and pimples at bay! Try it out today and find answers to how can you prevent acne yourself!
7. Banana Peels
Yes! That’s right! Bananas are not only famous as an instant energy provider! They can be a part of your beauty regime too. This is one of the commonly told solutions to people who ask, “How to prevent acne?”. The banana peels have an element called lutein that’s a great antioxidant for fighting inflammation and swelling of the skin. The pimples or acne is a form of an unhealthy swelling of skin and banana can fix that problem. Read on the directions below which will teach you how to prevent acne by using the banana peel. Don’t throw the peel next time!
What Do You Need To Do?
- This trick is very simple. Take a banana peel and rub it all your face in circular motion. Rub it gently on the regions that are prone to acne and pimple. Rub it for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can then wash your face with clear water and a face wash if you feel the stickiness of the fruit.
- This will work as an effective home remedy for pimples on the face if used regularly! So, next time you eat a banana, don’t throw the banana peel! Instead, use it to your advantage.
8. Milk And Turmeric
This is one of the age-old home remedies to clear acne. All the goodness of milk and turmeric will work wonders in helping you part ways with them. Turmeric is a natural cleanser and an effective anti oxidant that’ll fight acnes and promise you a clear face free of pimples. It has healing properties that are also helpful in removing the acne scars that are left behind after the acnes disappear. What you need to do is mix 2tablespoons of turmeric to 2 tablespoons of milk. Make it a thick paste and apt it on your acne or acne scars. Let it stay for 20 minutes before you wash it off with clear water. Repeating it at least thrice a week will prove to you effective natural remedies are and you’ll fall in love with your acne free face. Try it out!
They were some of the simple home made remedies for pimples on the face. This article would really come handy it if you’re willing to try! Knowing things would do no good until you apply them, right? So check out all these simple tips to prevent acne and learn how to prevent acne naturally!
This post was last modified on March 28, 2022 10:50 am
Leave a Comment