Have you noticed that some people have a distinct charm that drives people towards them? It is Confidence! This is the most visible quality that you can sense in a person just by looking at them from far. It is one of the most appealing attributes in the personality of a person. A woman with a confident smile has something special about her that unconsciously attract everyone.
Confidence brings attention, respect, admiration, opportunities, recognition, success, and all other things that you strive for. If you lack confidence, and want to become a confident woman, then you are the right place. Here, we are going to tell all those habits that successful and confident woman are either adorned with or have cultivated in them.
How Can I Cultivate Confidence?
We get inspired by the truth, honesty, cultured behavior, gentleness, caring and other qualities of a person when we work with a person, but confidence is something that you can notice just by their presence. It is true that people convey more through their body language than words.
When you feel confident inside, it is clearly visible outside. A confident body style is seen as maintaining good posture, eye contact, positive attitude, open gestures, etc. According to personality development coaches, “Even if you lack confident, act as if you are confident” “Fake it until you make it”.
Soon, you will see people will appreciate you for the positive change in your personality. After learning about the lives of several confident, positive and successful women, we have compiled a list of tips of how you can inculcate confidence in you.
1. Come Out Of Your Comfort Zone
A confident woman knows that life at every step is a challenge. She is prepared to face it bravely and move forward to chase her dreams. How does she do it? By not confining to a comfort zone. She is ready to step outside of it every now and then.
She believes in stretching her boundaries to grow and realize success. It may be tough initially but once you conquer your inhibitions, you become invincible. You get the strength to face any battle in your life successfully. This firm belief in your abilities is a sign of “Confidence”.
2. Improvise Your Body Language
A confident woman believes in herself that is clearly evident in her personality. She is conscious of how she carries herself in the public.
- She stands tall with confidence.
- She maintains good posture straight by keeping her head high, and holding her shoulders behind the back. She stands with her feet close together.
- She does not shy from making an eye contact with another person. This helps in forming a connection with the other person while you speak.
- She doesn’t cross her hands, or hide them.
- She keeps the torso directed towards the person to which she is speaking. This body language shows confidence.
3. Make Changes In Your Behavior
- How you behave in public also forms an impression about you. A woman who is confident would not look at the phone or look around the room during the conversation.
- She will display an open and unrestricted body language by keeping her gestures open. This shows she is at ease, and relaxed while talking with others. Open, yet controlled gesticulations exude confidence.
4. Cultivate The Right Attitude
- Accept your imperfections. Masking imperfections indicates insecurity. A confident woman recognizes her flaws and accept them. She is in total acceptance of her physical appearance.
- Takes accountability for her actions. Another great quality in confident women is that she takes responsibility of her doings and decisions, whether good or bad. This is such an attractive and adorable quality in these women. She is honest, and acknowledges where she had been wrong and makes efforts to correct her quickly.
- She has a “So What” mentality. She is not stopped by any criticism. Nothing can hold her back. She always challenges herself by thinking “So What” when faced with adverse situations in life. She moves forward with great determination.
- She always believes in positivity and speak positive. She doesn’t say any sentence, word or phrase thing that weakens her confidence. She has a secure and positive attitude that is clearly seen in the way she presents herself.
5. Bring Positive Changes In Your Lifestyle
- Confident people make plans and follows through till they don’t succeed in their objectives. They work with dedication, commitment and determination to achieve their goals. They do not brag about their success. They let others know about them on their own.
- Confident women are successful at professional levels. They are career focused and have her own vision, and goals. These women are financial independent and self-reliant.
- Confident women have a life of themselves. They are busy people with an active life. They do not have time to waste time on futile discussions, arguments, and negative behavior of others. They are busy making their successful empire. Her goals, and vision drives her.
- She has faith that life flows in the best direction. She trusts in God’s protection.
- She motivates and boosts the morale of people. She gives advice and helps them to reach their goals.
6. Prioritize Self Care
This is another important attribute of a confident woman. She makes time for herself and take the best care of her body. She is independent and knows that if she is fit and healthy then only, she can take care of her dependents. She performs regular self-care activities to pursue her goals effectively. This includes making it a priority to sleep well, eat well, spend time in nature and enjoy the simple things in life.
- She takes time to relax herself and stick to it even when the life gets busier. It can be in the form of a getting a soothing massage, pampering her taste buds, relaxing bath, going for a long walk to become stress free and get clarity in life.
- She rewards herself for all those milestones that she successfully completes.
- She regularly dedicates time to introspect in life and assesses whether she needs to make any improvisations in the way of life.
- She knows the importance of regular workout and the benefits it provides to the body. She sticks to her daily exercise schedule to feel positive, stress free, and enhance her appearance, confidence and overall health.
- A confident woman does not hesitate in experimenting new things in life. Nothing intimidates her. She is ready to gain new experiences and enrich her life in multitude ways. Some of these activities can be learning a new dance style/ musical instrument, cooking a new dish, a new technology, a new hobby etc.
- She is conscious and aware of how she projects to people. She is very much concerned about her image in the society. She makes efforts to improvise herself regularly.
7. Have Your Own Identity
A confident woman has her own identity. She doesn’t fear to break the traditional norm if it hinders her personality and goals in life. She is not scared of asking questions like ‘why it is done?’, ‘why it is always been done in that way?’, ‘is there a better way to do it?’ etc.
8. She Doesn’t Make False Promises
A confident woman understands how disappointing it is to not being able to keep promises. She only says ‘Yes’ when she means it. If she is not able to fulfill her promises, then she will not hesitate in saying ‘No’. She also knows that not living up to the expectations will also hurt her. By learning about the consequences of all her actions and being responsible for her every move, she makes judicious decisions in her life.
9. She Engages In Positive Talk With Others And With Oneself (Self Talk)
You speak what you feel about yourself. Confident women are full of positivity that reflects in their walk, talk, behavior, communication, and attitude in life. It does not mean that she doesn’t come across low moments in life. It implies that whenever she feels low, she acknowledges this feeling, and turn it into positive emotions.
She understands the power of each and every word that she speaks and how it affects her consciously and unconsciously. In place of saying anything negative like “do not forget”, she frames it as “please remember” etc. This is the reason, a conversation with such confident women inspires people and make a lasting impression on them.
10. She Always Believes In Doing Things The Ethical Way
One of the reasons for the confidence in women is that they know that whatever they do is legal, ethical and judiciously correct. They do not have any fear of hiding things, or earning a bad name in the society. This is because they evaluate each of their tasks, and its repercussions before they invest their time and energy into it. So, they are not scared of taking complete accountability of all their actions. Their character speaks for themselves and that is their strength.
11. She Has Clear Action Plans And Goals
Objectives, action strategies and tracking define a confident woman. She is the woman who never does anything half-heartedly, or without any pre-preparation. Either they are in or completely out. There is no way in between. These women have a clear vision of what they want to achieve in their life. Such clarity helps them make consistent progress in life and eventually achieve them. Because she has an assured and realizable goal in her mind, she has better chances to succeed in her dreams.
12. She Puts Confidence Above Everything Else
For a confident woman, nothing is more important than her own confidence. She finds its extremely appealing. For her, it is one of the valuable traits that needs to be treasured. More than her outfits, appearance, satiating her food craving, or indulging in enjoyable activities, she likes to invest on becoming and maintaining her self-confidence. A confident woman perceives “Confidence” as her ‘Power Outfit’. Along with wearing her best makeup i.e., self-confidence, she dresses and carries herself in the most dignified way.
13. She Knows All About Herself
What makes a woman confident is the knowledge of her own self. She is the women who has the best understanding of who she is, what her goals are, what are her strengths and weaknesses etc. She gladly accepts her and make changes to improvise her personality. She fights her own battles with the only goal of becoming a better version of what she was yesterday.
14. She Doesn’t Put Energy In People Who Put Others Down
A confident woman has full faith in her abilities, and she is completely aware of what she can accomplish in life. She knows her caliber and how she needs to execute her action goals to succeed in the life.
She has no time to pay heed to negative and toxic people who want to put other people down. She doesn’t entertain negative behavior of people because she knows that it will bring her energy down. As every thought is an energy, she chooses to surround herself with positive people and focus on doing positive things in life.
She works to the best of her abilities, learns on her own and enjoys her success. She doesn’t fall into the deception of comparison game. She yearns to see the good in the world. She knows the right way to utilize her time and that is what wins her admiration and success from people in different areas of life.
Some are born confident, while other need to work to achieve it. With determination, constant effort, and practice, you can soon bring a positive shift in your personality. So, here you have the complete knowledge of all habits that can transform you from a timid to a confident personality in no time.
If you liked this post, then do share it with your friends on social media. Also, you can write to us any of your queries, suggestions, and comments. We will be happy to address them soon.