A large amount of people suffer from hair loss and dandruff problems. Every time you use a hair brush the amount of hair that gets tangled and stuck in it is shocking. It may occur due to various reasons like lack of moisture and dandruff. Dandruff removal has always been a tough challenge for all. It is never removed completely and even if it is then it comes back again soon. Lets discuss a miracle remedy from Indian medical science called ‘Neem‘ that is Indian Lilac and its uses for hair care and dandruff removal.
Neem (Indian Lilac) leaves are one of the most effective natural remedies for hair loss. They are very easy to find and use since Neem trees are found abundantly. Their medicinal properties help to cure other skin diseases too. Neem leaves also have anti-microbial and blood purifying properties. This helps to reduce hair loss. It also leads to the growth of healthy hair. They also have the ability to heal your body. They make your skin glow and cure skin allergies. Boils, acne and even viral or bacterial infections can be treated using these leaves.
Let’s Know How to Use Neem (Indian Lilac) For Hair Care And Dandruff Removal?
1. Neem Oil
In order to grow stronger hair, you need to make your scalp healthy. Problems like dry scalp, flaky scalp and dandruff are quite common and this leads to loss of hair. Another issue you may face is the excessive production of sebum. This leads to oily scalp resulting in hair thinning. Your hair growth is affected by this as the pores of your scalp get clogged.
Neem oil acts as a remedy for all this. All you need to do is heat the oil. Make sure that it does not boil. Use the warm oil to massage your scalp. Leave it for an hour following which you can have a bath in warm water. Neem oil can be applied twice a week. You may not like the smell of it. However, it is very effective and makes your hair stronger and healthier.
2. Boil the Leaves
Boil a handful of Neem leaves in water. Allow the water to boil until there is a change in its colour. This happens because the medicinal value of the leaves is extracted by the water. You may remove the leaves once the water cools down. Wash your hair with this water right after you apply shampoo. This method helps you to get rid of dandruff. It also leads to the opening up of all the clogged pores.
3. Grind the Leaves
You can also make a paste by grinding the leaves and use to cure hair loss.
- Use fresh Neem leaves for this and grind them to form a paste. You could use hot water to make it a fine paste.
- Apply it onto your hair from the root to the tip of the hair. Make sure that you do not ignore the scalp too. After this, use a towel to wrap your hair.
- Leave it on for about one to two hours before you shampoo it. Wash your hair well. This method will also help to treat the itchy scalp, other infection in the scalp and to remove lice.
4. Neem Leaf Powder
You can find this in any departmental store or pharmacy. Ensure that you buy pure organic powder. Form a paste using the powder and apply it onto your scalp. After it dries up, you can wash your hair.
5. Consuming Baby Neem Leaves
Neem leaves have the ability to remove harmful elements or toxins from your blood and other organs. It thereby helps in purification of the blood. Grind a few baby neem leaves into a paste. Take some paste that amounts up to the size of a cherry and swallows it. Drink plenty of water after this. If you do not want to follow this method, you can even mix the paste with buttermilk and drink it. As the accumulation of toxins leads loss of hair, consuming these leaves will help to a great extent.
6. Homemade Neem Oil
- Take two cups of pure Coconut Oil and pour it in a pan. Add fresh Neem leaves into the oil. Let the mixture boil. You may now squeeze a lemon and pour the juice into the pan.
- Pour one tablespoon of castor oil along with this and leave it to boil for another five minutes. After this, you may strain the mixture.
- Once you have prepared the oil, you can use it to massage your scalp for about fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Leave it for an hour and then use tepid water to wash it away. You can use it twice a week for best results.
Another way to make use of the oil is by mixing one tablespoon each of pure olive oil and Neem oil. You can then apply the mixture onto your scalp. Use lukewarm water to wash after twenty minutes.
A magical blend of Neem oil, rosemary essential oil and tea tree essential oil will work wonders. Mix equal amounts of all three oils and apply it onto your scalp. Leave it on for one to two hours, after which you can shampoo it.
Neem Packs and Masks
1. Neem Leaves and Raw Honey
Take fresh Neem leaves and boil them. Now all you need to do is grind them to form a paste and add pure raw honey into it. After this, you can apply this paste onto your hair as well as scalp.
2. Neem Leaves and Fenugreek Seeds
Add fresh Neem leaves into fenugreek seeds that have been soaked overnight. Use this mixture to make a paste. Apply it onto your scalp and leave it on for about an hour. You may also choose to add curd to the mask.
3. Neem Leaves and Aloe Vera Gel
Take some Neem leaves and soak them in water. It might take about ten minutes for the leaves to soften. You can now make a paste using this and add some fresh Aloe Vera gel into it. Use the mask and see the magic for yourself.
4. Neem Leaves and Multani Mitti
Another very easy method is to add water to neem leaves and grind them. Following this, you may add Multani Mitti and leave the mixture till it becomes soft. Blend well and form a smooth paste. You can use it as a mask.
5. Neem Hair Pack
You can prepare a very effective Neem hair pack using Neem leaves, Hibiscus flowers, Moong dal, Fenugreek seeds and Curd.
- Leave the moong dal and fenugreek seeds overnight to soak in water.
- After this, you may make a fine paste out of it.
- Prepare Neem juice by grinding about eight to ten Neem leaves with water.
- The water extracts the juice from the leaves. Now you may add the already prepared paste into the Neem juice.
- Take a few hibiscus leaves and grind them to form a paste.
- Mix the previously prepared solution and the hibiscus leaves paste together.
- Blend well and apply it onto your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for about fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Once it dries, you can wash it off using tepid water.
This remedy makes your hair softer and stronger. Neem removes hair lice and all dandruff. Each of the ingredients in the pack has its own qualities. Moong dal reduces dandruff and enhances hair growth.
If you are looking for How to Make Organic Hair Masks at Home then click here…
Fenugreek seeds also help in dealing with dandruff problems. They make your hair shine. Curd helps you to get rid of itchiness and makes your hair softer. It provides the scalp and hair with natural milk proteins. Hibiscus gives strength to the hair and also functions as a natural conditioner. It prevents split ends and helps in hair growth.
Try out these all-natural remedies using Neem leaves to get rid of dandruff. It will also enhance your hair growth.
If you loved this article and our tips then please share it on social media with your friends. Also leave your valuable comments below to let us know your thoughts.
Have a nice day!
This post was last modified on September 11, 2020 12:37 pm
Leave a Comment